The perfect packed lunch, this salad is mega healthy and great on the go!
- For the salad:
- 90g cooked quinoa
- 1 small avocado
- 60g grated carrots
- 60g chopped purple cabbage
- 200g chickpeas, cooked and drained
- 300g kale or other greens
- For the dressing:
- 25g tahini
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Mix all the tahini ingredients together in a small food processor until smooth. Spoon into a small bowl and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- For the salad, gently heat some oil in a pan over a medium heat before adding the chickpeas and allowing to crisp up for 15 minutes.
- Put the bowl together with the kale at the bottom and place the other ingredients on top.
- Mix everything together well and drizzle the tahini dressing over the top. Enjoy!