Fuel your snack time with all natural goodness and give these delicious peanut butter and banana bites a try. We can guarantee you’ll want to tuck into them at any time of the day.
- 250g x peanut butter - crunchy or smooth
- 225g x oats
- 3 x ripe bananas
- 60g x broken dark chocolate pieces
- 85g x honey or maple syrup
- 2 x teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 x teaspoon nutmeg
- Small pinch of salt
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and preheat the oven to gas mark 4/ 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork and add the peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, honey, spices and salt until combined.
- Form balls of the mixture with your hands and press the dough together so it's tight and compact.
- Place your balls of mixture onto the lined tray and press down gently with a fork.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes until the edges start to brown.