Get experimental with the health food of the moment, with these tasty chocolate and avocado mousses!
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped
- 200g good quality dark chocolate (65-70%), broken into pieces
- 80ml almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp runny honey
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- Grated chocolate (optional)
- Melt the chocolate gently over a glass bowl on top of a saucepan of lightly simmering water. (Ensure sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl, otherwise the chocolate may burn).
- Put the chopped avocado and melted chocolate in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- While the mixture is blending gradually add the milk and continue blending until the mousse is smooth and creamy.
- If you would like it a little sweeter, add the honey at this stage and divide into serving glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for around 15 minutes and top with the raspberries and grated chocolate.