Make this breakfast even quicker and save on the washing up by popping your oats and milk in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring part way through.
- 50g dry weight oats
- 150ml water or milk - skimmed or almond
- 75g greek or high protein yoghurt
- 25g mixed nuts
- Tsp maple syrup - optional
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Place the oats and water/ milk in a small pan and simmer over a medium heat (about 4-5 mins) to thicken.
- Top with the yoghurt, sprinkle with nuts and fruit.
- If you fancy sweetening up your breakfast add some maple syrup.