This quick mid week supper dish is perfect if you want to stay on track but you're short for time.
- 3 courgettes
- 25 g plain flour
- 1 lemon
- 20g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch of dried oregano
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 1 free-range egg
- Olive oil
- 1 fresh red chilli
- Roughly grate the courgettes, finely grate the zest of the lemon and deseed and finely chop the chilli. Take the mint leaves away from their stalks and slice finely.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg. Place the lemon, parmesan, courgette, flour chilli mint, oregano and salt and pepper in a larger bowl, then add the beaten egg. Mix well.
- Crumble in the feta to the mix and stir well again, to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Heat a good drizzle of oil in a frying pan and fry tablespoons of the mixture for a couple of minutes each side until golden.
- Serve with salad leaves and a little sweet chilli sauce or lemon wedges.