If you fancy something a little meatier than avocado opt for 50-100g of smoked salmon.
- 2 poached eggs
- 1-2 slices of rye or wholemeal bread
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tspn of olive oil
- 1 tspn of white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of pumpkin seeds - optional
- Mash your avocado, mixing with the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a pan of boiled water on the hob, when bubbles start to form place your eggs into the pan and poach for 3-4 minutes.
- Place your bread into the toaster with two minutes to go.
- When toasted, spread both slices of toast with the avocado.
- Place on your eggs, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and tuck in.