Ready in less time than it takes to head to the supermarket, this refreshing cucumber dip is healthy, delicious and easy to whip up. Pass the spoon.
- 375g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 cucumber – seeded and grated
- 2 garlic gloves – crushed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 small pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Pat your grated cucumber dry to get rid of the excess moisture.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl, leaving a large pinch of mint to one side.
- Serve with chopped veggies, hot wholemeal pitta, or even put it on your summer burgers, tuck in and enjoy!