This light, tasty meal also works really well with cod and haddock.
- 150g x salmon fillets
- 1 x tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x portions of gem lettuce
- 1 x onions diced
- 2 x medium rashers of bacon
- 1 x large bowl of peas
- 6-8 x new potatoes
- Put your new potatoes in a pan of boiling water to cook, this should take about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile season the salmon with salt and pepper and heat oil in separate pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear your salmon fillets on one side for about 7-8 minutes. Turn the fillet over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Cook the bacon and onions in a little butter over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the lettuce cut into quarters and cook over low heat for 2/3 minutes.
- Add defrosted peas and a decent dash of lemon.
- Serve up with new potatoes on the side.