Serve hot or cold for the perfect pre-run power boost.
- Soba (buckwheat) noodles
- 1 clove garlic
- A handful of chopped veggies of your choice (such as slices of bell pepper, a small carrot chopped into ribbons with a peeler, courgette matchsticks, sliced mushrooms)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Cook soba noodles according to packet instructions, drain.
- Stir fry garlic in oil.
- Add the rest of the veggies, stir fry on hot for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, add the noodles.
- Add soy sauce to taste, stir to mix.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.