Get a great mix of healthy fats and natural protein all in one bite. If you're vegetarian, opt out of the bacon. Why not try grilled tomatoes instead?
- 2 eggs poached
- 2 slices of rye bread or wholemeal bread toasted
- 1/2 crushed avocado
- 2 grilled rashers of bacon
- Small handful of pumpkin seeds
- Dash white vinegar
- Dash olive oil
- Mash half of your avocado, mixing with the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill your bacon until crisp for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile place a pan of boiled water on the hob, when bubbles start to form place your eggs into the pan and poach for 3-4 minutes.
- With two minutes to go, place your bread into the toaster.
- When toasted, spread both slices of toast with your avocado mix.
- Place on your poached eggs and bacon and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Sandwich together and tuck in.