Loosen off at the end of the week with this dish. Opt for oven chips that are relatively low in fat, or go one step further with sweet potato fries.
- 50 - 100g low fat oven potato chips
- 1 chicken fillet
- BBQ or jerk spices
- 5 chopped cherry tomatoes
- Large handful of salad leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Marinade the chicken with your chosen spices and set to one side.
- Put your chips in a baking tray and cook following the instructions on the individual packet. Usually between 15 -20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill your chicken for 5 - 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Place your salad leaves, tomatoes, seasoning, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and mix together.
- Plate up your chips, salad and chicken and enjoy!