Get a real protein hit with this flavour packed dish. If you're vegetarian opt for two extra boiled eggs instead of tuna.
- 1 large tin of tuna
- 50 green beans
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 5 pickled anchovies
- 100g cooked new potatoes
- 10 olives - optional
- Dressing (making enough to store for future use)
- 30ml soy sauce
- 20ml vinegar
- 50ml water
- 100ml olive oil
- Boil the new potatoes for roughly 10 minutes until cooked. Chop into quarters.
- Steam the green beans in salted water until tender.
- Soft boil the egg, this should take 4-6 minutes. Peel and slice.
- Add the rest of your ingredients into a bowl with the tinned tuna and 2 tablespoons of your dressing.
- Mix gently until the ingredients are covered.
- Serve in two big bowls. If you're cooking for one, you can always refrigerate the extra salad and save for lunch.