If you can’t get hold of venison for this dish, opt for grilled beef steak or roast beef with the fat trimmed off instead.
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 swede
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium sized venison steak
- 1 small sprig of rosemary
- Peel and cut up your mixture of root vegetables evenly.
- Put these into a large roasting tray, heat up coconut oil and roast the vegetables with your sprigs of rosemary for 30-40 minutes until tender, shaking up the roasting tin half way through.
- Meanwhile, with about 20 minutes minutes to go until your vegetables are cooked, season the venison and grill until cooked.
- Serve up your veggies alongside your venison and enjoy!