Help! I need headphones for running!

I'm really struggling to get in-ear headphones suitable for running with half decent sound for small ears. My most recent purchase of yurbuds, a product aimed at women with smaller ears, was a failure. The smallest size kept falling out and after correspondence with the yurbuds people (including sending pics of my ear with and without their product in) they concluded their product was no good for me.

Does anyone have some good product recommendations?

joannaabfab joannaabfab

0 24 Categories women 11 Sep 13

Sign in or Join to reply

1. Rommel

Rommel I have been using the Skullcandy Method earbuds recently. Got them from read morehttps://tenpire.com/best-running-headphones/. They are pretty inexpensive and sweat resistant so they are perfect for me! I have also been looking at the wireless ones but they look too expensive for me at the moment

0 30 Oct 17
  2. Jummy13

Jummy13 Hi

I use Monster iSport ear phone as they have great sound and fit really well.

I have used both wired and Bluetooth and they have never let me down

0 1 Oct 17
  3. FA

Faymundo Aftershokz are the only ones recommended by England Athletics.

The AfterShokz Way

Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process—sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. We've taken the concept to the next level through development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. The result: headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfort.

Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them

0 19 Sep 17
  4. Jon

Jon Hi, I think many readers have shared their recommendations. If you are looking for Bluetooth read moreheadphones then jabird X2 are best for you

0 19 Sep 17
  5. charles

charles That is good idea

0 19 Sep 17
  6. LE

Le Chef AKA Dan A copy and paste from a post of mine on a different thread " use full ear headphones sometimes (much read morebetter sound) and got these on Amazon, great quality, volume and sound. You can also switch to wired mode and raise either speaker away from your ear if you need (traffic etc)

0 18 Sep 17
  7. Printerman

Printerman Buy some Phillips ahq1200. They stay in your ears...I've had 2 pair now.

0 17 Sep 17
  8. PA

Paulina I recommend for you Bluetooth headphones with hooks.

0 17 Sep 17
  9. AA

Aaron The new Jabra Elite Airpods are my new favorite

0 17 Sep 17
  10. charles

charles you can check this list as well although its very late to reply on this post but I have an update read morelist of 2017 for best earbuds under 100. http://bestheadphoneslist.com/best-headphones-under-100/

0 9 Sep 17
  11. adhang

adhang Since running headphones are enormous online, finding the best running or workout headphones is hard. Last year i purchased Jaybird X2 Wireless Sweat-Proof Micro-sized Bluetooth Sport Headphones - Alpha from http://www.jukemania.com/best-wireless-earbuds-for-working-out/ and it has remain a wonderful experience.

0 26 Apr 16
  12. jgi751987

jgi751987 Have you tried the Urbanz Sportz or Strive ? Both have in-ear design and come with smaller buds? I think can be found on Amazon and eBay however here's the link to them both.http://www.cyw-urbanz.com/sports-gym-runningheadphones.html

0 6 Oct 15
  13. MA

Marry Chen hey, you should try to see review in here http://www.thebestearbuds.com/best-bluetooth-headphones-for-running/ I see some bluetooth headphones secure fit and sound quality

0 11 Jun 15
  14. Marry93

Marry93 I think it is difficult to choose the best bluetooth headphones for gym or running. But In my opinion I think you should choose Sony SBH80 Bluetooth in-ear headphones. With battery life enough time for a day about 6 hours and delivers better sound for running

0 12 May 15
  15. MI

Mikegray233 I have a pair of (girls! but only because theyre red) Headphones from ASDA that cost £7.They're read more'sports' versions and have really usefully additions on them that keep the headphone in place while you run - theyre awesome.Think theyre called iLuv or something - at least thats whats written on the side of them.

0 5 Nov 13
  16. yamsteroo

yamsteroo After breaking my ultra adjustable Nike headphones and finding it would be £80 to replace them, I read moreended up with the Karrimor neck band phones too!  (after a few hit and misses with over ear Philips, JVCs and the likes ... they all fell out even when walking).The sound quality isn't fantastic but hey, I'm out running and kind of like hearing if a mad axe murderer is sneaking up behind me so I don't have the music that loud anyway.  I've used them rain and shine for a few months now and they've been great.  Only thing I don't like is the colour but at least I can find them easily ....

0 16 Oct 13
  17. gwendoll16

gwendoll16 I have the Phillips 'round the ear' ones and they have always been great. I rarely listen to music read morewhile running any more but would recommend them highly. I use them smallest size buds and they're very comfy.I also didn't get on with the Yurbuds which really bugged me because I like the idea of them I just have such little ears!. It's good of them to have gone through all the steps with you though.

0 7 Oct 13
  18. Tazzygirl

Tazzygirl Been using these for best part of two years now cheap and stay in place no probs :)http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-band-earphones-764068

0 27 Sep 13
  19. eejit1

eejit1 I am not a woman but I am small in most places, including the ears. I am using JVC Gumy Plus (the read moreplus is important, in-ear buds) and the sound is good enough and they don't fall out. Cheap as chips from asda or wherever so nothing to lose giving them a go eh?

0 26 Sep 13
  20. JA

Janie77 Hi I had the same problem but found the apple headphones fitted me but kept falling out when I ran read morethen a friend told me about a product called earbudi they clip on to ur apple headphones and hold them in place. I got mine from Amazon and love them , hope this helps :)

0 26 Sep 13