Discussions

FOLLOW FRIDAY 🍻

The weekend is fast approaching! Who's running and where? Make friends, suggest people to follow and chat about your running goals here.

The Running Bug The Running Bug

2 12 17 Feb 17

Sign in or Join to reply

1. Hardy77

Hardy77 How'd u go davidfield? Lovely conditions wasn't it? Managed only my second ever sub 50, so it's been a good day!

0 19 Feb 17
  2. Jessy

Jessy I did an 8 mile walk yesterday up the canal and round the local pond with a few big hills with read morefriends as I am getting them ready to climb snowdon in July, then I did an 8 mile training run this morning with my sister as we are training myself for my first half marathon and my sister is training for the Edinburgh marathon. X

0 19 Feb 17
  3. davidfield

davidfield Trust you have good race tomorrow @hardy77! I'll be near the back!

0 18 Feb 17
  4. Davidbittern777

Davidbittern777 good luck with Valentine's run norwich. not there but doing mad March hare 10km in Coltishall

1 18 Feb 17
  5. Hardy77

Hardy77 May see you their David, I'm doing the valentine 10k aswell, Gd luck.

1 18 Feb 17
  6. Leo Hallihan

Leo Hallihan Bramley 20

0 17 Feb 17
  7. davidfield

davidfield Good luck Barrie Penn. I'm running the Valentines 10K in Norwich Sunday

0 17 Feb 17
  8. JustinScargill

JustinScargill Winter Beach Run at Crosby...first 10k of the year!

1 17 Feb 17
  9. BA

Barrie penn The Great North West Half Marathon in Blackpool. First ever half marathon.

2 17 Feb 17
  10. boywithfarawayeyes

boywithfarawayeyes First 20 miler of marathon training with two long hill climbs (the same hill twice) ready for the mountains of Ireland in April.

2 17 Feb 17
  11. mbardon

mbardon Dublin City Marathon training starts Sunday. 39 weeks to go......!!!! Will give myself at least a week before I panic

1 17 Feb 17
  12. Run skater

Run skater Sunday Welly trail 10k at castle ashby it's supposed to b tough... hills fields steps stys.....😬

1 17 Feb 17