Discussions

Medal Monday! 🏅

Hey Bugs! How was your running this weekend? Any PBs to report or shiny new medals to share?

The Running Bug The Running Bug

Sign in or Join to reply

1. Dayna

Dayna Training for the NJ half marathon down shore in two weeks yikes! It's my second but I'm going for read moretime. My first one 4 weeks ago was more of a test for me to see where my endurance and stamina was at. I've been following the Hal Higdon training program and I love it.

1 18 Apr 17
  2. JeanineH

JeanineH Well done Kerry 🏅

1 12 Apr 17
  3. Abbas(on foot hecto-year)

Abbas(on foot hecto-year) Congratulation.

2 12 Apr 17
  4. Chamus41

Chamus41 Loved it except the last 6 miles.

1 12 Apr 17
  5. Ruth Cleeves

Ruth Cleeves Well done Kerry!

1 12 Apr 17
  6. Kerry

Kerry Completed my first 10km on Sunday in Brighton, with a time of 1 hour 20 minutes. This was on a read morewalk/run plan. Now looking for my another 10km later in the year so that I can run the whole thing.

Here's me with my medal.

8 12 Apr 17
  7. Inconcert

Inconcert Brighton Marathon - Way warmer than expected and I'd not been able to do all the training that I read moreshould have done, so just happy to finish.

1 11 Apr 17
  8. CAP

CAP Paris Marathon... injured and tired and way, way behind target time, but first marathon done! read more Superb course, weather fantastic just a little too hot for running.

3 11 Apr 17
  9. HA

Hari24 Hardmoors Whitehorse marathon 26.2ish miles (the ish is very relevant in these races :) Without read moredoubt one of the most beautiful marathon routes ever designed taking in the most amazing scenery and views on the North Yorkshire Moors. Great day, great course, great runners.

1 11 Apr 17
  10. Chamus41

Chamus41 PB for a marathon last Sunday as it was my first.🏅🍾

3 11 Apr 17
  11. Christy

Christy Half marathon in Raleigh, NC finished in 2:01:09.

1 11 Apr 17
  12. Christy

Christy Raleigh Rock n Roll half marathon

1 11 Apr 17
  13. Chloe

Chloe A new PB for me in the BM10K yesterday morning before setting my brother in law complete his first marathon 🥇🏆

2 10 Apr 17
  14. JeanineH

JeanineH A park run PB for me this weekend 😄

2 10 Apr 17
  15. T414

T414 Well done Bugs, some very fine bling there 😆 👍

1 10 Apr 17
  16. davidfield

davidfield Larking Gowan City of Norwich Half Marathon. A hot run in the sun!

1 10 Apr 17
  17. 67richard

67richard Rivington 10mile trail, very warm yesterday for this.

1 10 Apr 17
  18. Neil Bradley

Neil Bradley Marsden chocathlon 9k plus march 100 mile medal arrived

1 10 Apr 17
  19. ceefin61

ceefin61 No PBs, no medals, but who needs them when you have 2 great running buddies, glorious sunshine and read morean 8.2 mile, 720ft trail run. Most enjoyable run of the year so far :)

2 10 Apr 17
  20. Nes

Nes Neon park run around Poole park! Such fun and an amazing sight to see hundreds of neon lights and read morehead torches run around the lake!

4 10 Apr 17