Discussions

Notifications

Anyone having problems with notifications? Mine aren't working at all. Even when they were working l wasn't receiving notifications if l commented on someone's run and they responded to my comment. I hope nobody thinks I am ignoring them!!

Joanne Joanne

0 10 8 Jan 17

Sign in or Join to reply

1. Nazzurro19

Nazzurro19 everytime i log in i have like 100+ notifications , they are all randoms peoples pics, posts then read morewhen i click one and the go back to the notifications they all disappear into my read section even though i only clicked one, then when i have something i'm generally interested in like a reply to my topic if i click the notification nothing happens. this site is so disappointing now

2 9 Jan 17
  2. IPS Meldrew

IPS Meldrew I think notifications are working now

1 9 Jan 17
  3. richardson37

richardson37 same here - click on the notification and nothing happens. sigh...........

0 9 Jan 17
  4. Richard Woodfield

Richard Woodfield I can't make any sense at all of notifications - the system seems to be all over the place.

0 9 Jan 17
  5. IPS Meldrew

IPS Meldrew Gordon, go to your picture in top left, in menu press notifications, when you then press on one of read morethem, nothing happens, it goes nowhere, has nothing to do with turning on off email notifications, we haven't all just decided to change our settings. Notifications do not work

0 9 Jan 17
  6. gordon.lott

gordon.lott If you want an email notification when someone's responded to your forum posts or newsfeed posts read morethen you need it turned on. I don't think anything has changed in the meantime to stop your notifications.

0 8 Jan 17
  7. Joanne

Joanne Thank you for responding. I was receiving notifications until recently and I haven't changed my read moresettings. If I switch email notifications on does it mean I will receive an email to tell me I have a notification because I don't want this option?

0 8 Jan 17
  8. gordon.lott

gordon.lott Joanne, it may be because you have email notifications switched off. Go to your profile menu (click read moreon your profile pic in top left), click My Profile and then Email Preferences, and you can switch them back on there. You can see old notifications by clicking on 'read' at top of your notifications river.

0 8 Jan 17
  9. matt rodgers

matt rodgers Mine don't work 😢

0 8 Jan 17
  10. Joanne

Joanne Sorry I have just seen Dave's post. Of course I had to scroll down to see it!!

0 8 Jan 17