Impress with this simple yet delicious salad.
- 100ml low-fat crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 450g crabmeat, (a mix of white and brown)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 110g rocket
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Put the white crabmeat into a medium sized bowl and brown meat into a separate bowl.
- Stir the crème fraiche into the brown meat, add ½ the lemon juice and mix well until. Lightly season, then set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes and avocado in half, before cutting the avocado into thin slices.
- Place in a bowl along with the rocket and squeeze over the remaining lemon juice/olive oil.
- Season, then toss until the salad is coated with the dressing before splitting between plates.
- Top the salad with the white crabmeat, drizzle with crème fraîche and serve straight away.