- 220g oats
- 70g chopped almonds
- 50g mixed seeds
- 30g raisins or dried cranberries
- 30g shredded coconut
- 30g cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 55ml coconut oil - melted
- 100ml maple syrup
- 60g cacao nibs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 250F or 120C.
- Leaving the cocoa nibs to one side, mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and pour in the melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Stir until the dry ingredients have been coated.
- Pour the oat mixture onto your baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Place the tray on the upper level of your oven and bake the granola for around 45-minutes.
- After 15-minutes move the tray to the lower level and cook for 15-minutes more before mixing the granola and moving the tray up to the top level. Cook for a further 10-15-minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before mixing in the cacao nibs and dried fruit.
- Store the granola in an airtight container and serve up for breakfast or dessert with vegan yoghurt or nut milk.