- 1 lbs skinless boneless turkey breast - chopped
- 2 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger - minced
- 2 celery sticks - chopped
- 1 courgette - chopped
- 1 red pepper - chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 30-40g peanuts - chopped
- 2 spring onions - chopped
- Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to a pan.
- Once heated add the turkey, ginger and chopped garlic and cook for 5-10 minutes until just cooked through before removing and setting aside.
- Add the remaining sesame oil to the pan and add the celery, red pepper and courgette, cooking for another 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl stir together the soy sauce, honey, Sriracha sauce and black pepper.
- Add the turkey back to the pan, together with the the sauce mixture and peanuts.
- Cook for a couple of minutes so the sauce thickens and remove from heat, letting rest for 2-3 minutes so sauce can further thicken.
- Top with the chopped spring onions and a sprinkle of chilli flakes or chopped fresh chilli for an extra kick.