This dish has you covered for running fuel with a good mix of complex carbs and good quality protein.
- 1/2 chopped red onion chopped
- 1 red chopped pepper
- 50g frozen peas
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 small chorizo sausage sliced
- 100g salmon fillet diced
- 50g prawns
- 200g risotto rice
- 1300ml chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Cook the sliced peppers, onions and chorizo in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add two teaspoons of ground turmeric, then the rice.
- Cover in the stock and simmer for approximately 18 minutes, until the liquid had been absorbed.
- Add the diced raw salmon, prawns and peas and cook gently for 2/3 minutes.
- Check the seasoning and add chopped spring onions at the last minute before serving up.