The perfect comfort food, fried rice with egg and peas will warm your belly and power you through even the toughest runs.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup precooked rice or leftover rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2cm ginger, grated
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Spring onion
- Small handful fresh coriander, leaves picked and chopped
- Boil peas until cooked. Drain.
- In a medium frying pan, fry the garlic and ginger in the oil.
- Add the egg, then the rice and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry until piping hot throughout.