Slide past the supermarket freezer and create your own ice lollies in no time at all! As well as being great for kids, these can be the perfect post-run treat, too! Simply use a higher protein yogurt.
It's easy to mix up your flavours too, whether you use banana, berries or even mango!
- 500g strawberries, raspberries or blackberries - a mixture is fine!
- 200 ml natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- Add your choice of fruit, yoghurt and honey to a blender or food processor and blitz up.
- Give the mixture a taste and add a little more honey if needed.
- Divide the mixture between 8 ice lolly moulds and place a stick into each one.
- Place the ice lollies into the freezer for 4 hours or so, or until solid.