These easy, no-bake treats will leave you wanting more.
Vegetarian Vegan Gluten-free
- 80g pecans, roughly chopped
- 330g pitted dates
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 80g ground almonds, plus extra if needed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 80g flaked almonds
- Using a food processor, blend the dates, vanilla extract and a couple of tablespoons of water until well combined.
- Add the ground almonds to the dates before adding the and spices and blitz until combined. (If the mixture is at all runny, you can add more ground almonds gradually, to firm it up)
- Stir the flaked almonds and pecans into the mixture.
- Empty onto a greased baking tray and press until flat and even. Chill in the fridge until set.
- Turn out onto a chopping board and cut into bite-sized pieces.