Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day, and if you're a runner then you need to make sure you fuel up with the right food to power you through every mile.
- 2 grated apples
- ½ cup rolled oats or unsweetened muesli
- 1 palm full flaked almonds
- 1 palm full sunflower seeds
- 1 palm full dried cranberries
- 6 tablespoons organic plain yoghurt
- Cinnamon large sprinkle
- Measure out all the ingredients and mix together in a large glass jar and place in the fridge overnight.
- The muesli/oats will soak up all the liquid from the yoghurt and grated apples, and fluff out overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning
- Tip: Add different dried fruit or berries to change the flavour from day-to-day.