- 240g vegan pasta
- 150ml water
- 115ml almond milk (or another nut milk of your choosing)
- 15g nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic puree
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Black pepper to taste
- Begin cooking the pasta in salted water according to the directions on the packet.
- As the pasta is boiling put the water and remaining ingredients into a blender and blitz for 30-60 seconds.
- After your pasta is cooked, drain and add the sauce into the same pan.
- Simmer over low-medium heat and stir frequently, this should take no more than 10-minutes.
- If you want a crispy topping, pour you pasta into a baking dish, grate with vegan cheese and cook for 10-minutes until golden brown.