Vegetarian Vegan Gluten-free
- 1 tin of lentils - rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow or orange pepper - sliced
- 1 red onion - sliced
- 1 garlic clove - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary - finely chopped
- 2 wholemeal pittas - for serving
- Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan and cook the red onion and garlic until softened, before adding in the pepper slices.
- Stir in the lentils and season with salt and pepper.
- Take off the heat and stir in the chopped rosemary, another sprinkle of salt and juice of a lemon.
- Split between two bowls and serve immediately with either greens, pitta bread or perhaps some cooked meat!